The LCC is pleased to partner with the Fisheries Council of Canada and the Canadian Aquaculture Industry Alliance on a webinar hosted by Global Affairs Canada focused on key details of the Canada/EU Free Trade Agreement that impact the lobster exporting sector.
Topic: Opportunities for Canadian Fish and Seafood Exporters under the Canada-EU CETA
Date: Friday, May 5, 2017 Time: 10:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (Toronto, GMT-04:00) \
Meeting Number: 559 966 380 Meeting
To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://pwgsc-nh.webex.com/pwgsc-nh/j.php?MTID=m3d101bde821a4aff4516fa644b341eac
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: kbXMa679
4. Click “Join Now”.
To join the teleconference only
Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call: Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-413-4781 (Canada) Call-in number: 1-613-960-7510 (Canada) Conference ID: 959 135 4
1. Go to https://pwgsc-nh.webex.com
2. On the left navigation bar, click “Support”.
3. Call 1-800-226-6338 or 613-941-9554
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices): https://pwgsc-nh.webex.com/pwgsc-nh/j.php?MTID=mfa9a0ccdc8b0a20d196cf1a85c6718fe