This decadent and creamy linguine is only made better by topping it with warm Canadian lobster. It’s quick to make and well-deserving of a chef’s kiss.
- 2 packages Raw Frozen Lobster Claw and Knuckle meat, by Clearwater
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 Cup White wine
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream (35%)
- 1 Lemon
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8 Fennel seeds*
- Linguine pasta, cooked according to package instructions, tossed with olive oil and reserved warm
- In a sauté pan over medium high heat cook garlic, shallots, (fennel seeds if desired) in butter until aromatic but taking care not to color. Add lobster meat and wine, cover for 3-4 minutes allowing to steam. Stir and remove meat, keeping warm.
- In the same pan, add cream and simmer for a few minutes until slightly thick. Add the lobster meat back in with the sauce and add in parsley. Adjust seasoning.
- Divide pasta among 4 plates and top with lobster sauce. Garnish with a twist of lemon. Serve with salad & crusty bread.
Fennel has such a distinct flavour, we suggest adding at your own discretion.
Recipe courtesy of Clearwater.