Provençale Lobster Sheet Pan DinnerPrint
This one-pan lobster bake with zesty French flavours delivers a speedy dinner that’s healthy and delicious.
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Total Time30 min
- 1/2 baguette
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch (2 cm) coins
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped red bell pepper (1-inch/2.5 cm chunks)
- 6 oz (175 g) asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pitted black olives
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tsp (10 mL) ground cumin
- 2 tsp (10 mL) dried oregano
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) black pepper
- 8 oz (250 g) frozen cooked Canadian lobster pieces, thawed, drained well and patted dry
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Wrap baguette in foil.
- In large bowl, toss together zucchini, red pepper, asparagus, olives, oil, garlic, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper. Transfer asparagus to small bowl and set aside. Arrange remaining vegetable mixture in an even layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet (reserve large bowl for later use).
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until just tender. Add asparagus to baking sheet and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Transfer foil-wrapped baguette to oven and warm for 4 to 6 minutes or until toasty.
- Meanwhile, in reserved bowl, add lobster and stir to coat with any remaining oil and seasonings. Nestle lobster among vegetables on baking sheet. Dollop with butter.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until lobster is heated through. Garnish with basil. Slice baguette.
- Serve sheet pan dinner with lemon wedges and warm baguette for sopping up all the pan juices.
Chef’s Note: Alternatively, serve sheet pan lobster and vegetables over rice or toss with pasta.